Title and Job Description: Software Engineer
Come join the best team in the business!
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing insurance compliance services company!
ACCEL Compliance is a dynamic, rapidly growing organization that helps insurance agents and brokers manage their compliance obligations. From our offices in West Hartford Center, we have become the nation’s pre-eminent provider of outsourced compliance management solutions for insurance agents and brokers. ACCEL’s team features a strong core of insurance compliance specialists. With our rapid growth, we are always looking for smart, organized, and energetic people to join the team.
About the Opportunity
Surplus Lines Tax Compliance services is one of the fastest growing sectors in the U.S. jobs market. This is a unique opportunity for qualified candidates to gain experience and grow with our company. The ideal candidate for this position will bring surplus lines tax compliance experience to ACCEL. ACCEL has developed specialized software tools for our internal use and for external clients. We provide a fast-paced but friendly workplace with opportunities for all team members to grow and advance in the organization, and offer a flexible work environment, including full-time and work-from-home opportunities.
At ACCEL, you’ll be part of a small engineering team who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We are seeking software engineers who are passionate about developing web-based applications and serving a diverse user community. As an ACCEL Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within ACCEL.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help ACCEL’s employees and customers perform their daily responsibilities
- Be part of high-performance teams delivering critical highly available enterprise level services
- Utilize programming languages and databases like C##, VB, SQL Server, Postgresql, Python, Java and a variety of AWS tools and services.
Basic Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering including applicable internships
- Experience in at least one of the following: Java, Python, C## or VB
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud service
- Insurance or Tax industry
What ACCEL Can Offer To You
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity environment
401(K) contributions and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off
But really, ACCEL Can Also Offer You
- Sophisticated and challenging work
- A team that is committed to its clients but also to each other
- A progressive work environment
Please send a cover letter and resume to ACCEL via the form below.